LEARNING AT HOME
Your children are expected to do at least 1 hour of physical activity (any body movement) each day! To help with this Mr Webb has a few helpful suggestions of things that you could do at home/in the local area:
- Joe Wicks will be doing a live work out on his YouTube channel "The Body Coach TV" Monday-Friday at 9am for 30 minutes. This would be a great way for the whole family to keep active. He also has a section on his YouTube channel called "Kids Workouts To Do At Home" which are great shorter workouts that you could fit into your day. Here is a link to his YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ
- The National Trust is aiming to open many of their gardens and parks for free during this difficult time. This will allow the nation to use open spaces to relax and refresh, while following the government’s social distancing guidance. A great opportunity to get outside in the fresh air.
- https://www.thisgirlcan.co.uk/activities/disney-workouts/ These are some Disney dance workouts aimed to get you moving.
- https://app.gonoodle.com/ has some great keep fit activities where each workout you do levels up your character.
- There are also the following challenges to do with your child … Keep Busy!
Hi Year 6! All home learning tasks can now be found on Google classroom.
We look forward to seeing you all on there!